UFC fighter Ronda Rousey has had a restraining order placed against her.
In one of the crazier stories you’re going to read today, a Pennsylvania man identified as “G.B. White” has filed a restraining order against former UFC Champion Ronda Rousey.
Did Rousey do something to provoke the temporary order, which was filed in Florida?
It doesn’t appear so
The 2-page document, which was hand-written (and marked with anÂ address that corresponds to a White Castle location), makes claims which could only be classified as, completely and entirely insane.
A few of the more out-there claims are as follows (from Bloody Elbow):
- â€œRonda Rousey is really a man and pretending to be a female in the UFC to boost ratings. I have evidence to submit to the court of Ronda Rousey in Speedos showing her penis at a nudist colony.â€
- â€œRonda Rousey also has been taking steroids before fights to get the competitive edge.â€
- â€œRonda Rousey had secret relations with Alex Rodriguez.â€
- â€œRonda Rousey made a sex tape with Jon Bones Jones, which I am the only one with a copyâ€¦Ronda Rousey threatened to knock my lights out and break my legs into a pretzel if I donâ€™t return the sex tape to her.â€
- â€œRonda Rouseyâ€™s real father is Ron Jeremy and Ronda Rouseyâ€™s real name is Ron Rousey or Ronald Rousey.â€
So while we believe Rousey will eventually be cleared of any wrong-doing, the document was officially filed and approved by a judge. Â That means for the time-being, Rousey will have to keep her distance from the lunatic who requested the order.
And that’s probably for the best, for Mr. White.
Here’s the actualÂ letter: